Commemorative coins "The Cutty Sark"
Put into circulation on: 23 March 2011Design: D.Surajewska (Poland)S.Nekrasova (Belarus)
Minted by: The Mint of Poland PLC., Warsaw, Poland
- Silver , Alloy standard of silver: 925
- Denomination: 20 rubles
- Weight of coin, g: 28.28
- Fine silver content, g: 26.16
- Quality: "brilliant–uncirculated", The coin bears a hologram.
- Diameter, mm: 38.61
- Mintage, pcs.: up to 7,000
- without box – 36 rubles 53 copecks
- in box – 38 rubles 79 copecks
- Denomination: 1 ruble
- Weight of coin, g: 13.16
- Quality: "brilliant–uncirculated"
- Diameter, mm: 32
- Mintage, pcs.: 3,000
- without box – 2 rubles 88 copecks
The coin is round. The rim is raised on both sides of the coin. The edge of the coin is corrugated.
at the top – the relief of the State Coat of Arms of the Republic of Belarus and inscription "РЭСПУБЛIКА БЕЛАРУСЬ" (REPUBLIC OF BELARUS); in the center at the background of navigation sea chart the stylized image of wind rose, with raised hologram on the silver coin; beneath – face value "20 РУБЛЁЎ" (20 ROUBLES) – on silver coin and "1 РУБЕЛЬ" (1 ROUBLE) – on copper–nickel coin; on the left - year of issue, (on silver coin – alloy standard and corporate (commercial) mark of Mint of Poland.
in the center – at the background of the sea landscape is singular surviving tea clipper in the world for today "The Cutty Sark", beneath – reduced image of this ship (side view); on the right – the inscription "The Cutty Sark".