NATIONAL BANK OF THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS

Commemorative Coins "The Belarusian Railroad. The 150th Anniversary"

Put into circulation on 19 November 2012

Design:
S. Zaskevitch (Belarus)
Minted by:
RSE "The Kazakhstan Mint of NB RK", Ust–Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan

Commemorative Coins "The Belarusian Railroad. The 150th Anniversary", obverse, silver, 10 rubles | National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
Commemorative Coins "The Belarusian Railroad. The 150th Anniversary", reverse, silver, 10 rubles | National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
Silver, Alloy standard of silver: 925
Denomination: 10 rubles
Weight of coin, g: 16.81
Fine silver content, g: 15.55
Quality: "proof-like / uncirculated", The reverse of the coin is oxidized
Diameter, mm: 37
Mintage, pcs.: 4,000
Sale prices:
· without box – 33 rubles 35 copecks
· in box – 36 rubles 20 copecks

out of stock
Commemorative Coins "The Belarusian Railroad. The 150th Anniversary", obverse, copper–nickel, 1 ruble | National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
Commemorative Coins "The Belarusian Railroad. The 150th Anniversary", reverse, copper–nickel, 1 ruble | National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
Copper–nickel
Denomination: 1 ruble
Weight of coin, g: 20
Quality: "proof–like"
Diameter, mm: 37
Mintage, pcs.: 2,000
Sale prices:
· without box – 6 rubles 90 copecks

out of stock

The coins are round in shape with a raised rim on the obverse and the reverse. The coins’ edge is reeded.

Obverse: at the top — the relief image of the State Coat of Arms of the Republic of Belarus and the circumferential inscription: РЭСПУБЛIКА БЕЛАРУСЬ (THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS); in the centre — the picture of a modern class ЭП electric train against the railway terminal at Minsk Passenger Station; on the right side — the year of issue; at the bottom — the denomination: 10 РУБЛЁЎ (10 RUBLES) and the alloy standard on the silver coin and 1 РУБЕЛЬ (1 RUBLE) on the copper-nickel one.

Reverse: in the centre — the representation of a goods and passenger class Г steam engine on the rails (which was produced in England from 1860 to 1865 for the St Petersburg-Warsaw Railroad) against the terminal building at Grodno Station which has been built in the early 1860s. There’s an inscription above the train: 150 ГАДОЎ (THE 150TH ANNIVERSARY); and at the top — the circumferential inscription: БЕЛАРУСКАЯ ЧЫГУНКА (THE BELARUSIAN RAILROAD).