Commemorative coin "Twelve months"
Put into circulation on: 16 February 2006Design: S.Nekrasova (Belarus)
Minted by: The Mint of Poland PLC., Warsaw, Poland
- Silver , Alloy standard of silver: 925
- Denomination: 20 rubles
- Weight of coin, g: 28.28
- Fine silver content, g: 26.16
- Quality: "uncirculated", The coins is oxidized with an inset of artificial transparent crystal
- Diameter, mm: 38.61
- Mintage, pcs.: up to 20,000
- without box – 31 ruble 48 copecks
- in box – 32 rubles 17 copecks
The coin is round. The edge of the coin is plain. Surface of the coins is oxidized.
at the bottom – a relief effigy of the State Coat of Arms of the Republic of Belarus; in the center – at the background of a starry sky there is an image of a boy and a girl holding an opened book; beneath – year of issue; inscriptions along the rim: at the top – "РЭСПУБЛIКА БЕЛАРУСЬ" (REPUBLIC OF BELARUS), at the bottom – "ДВАЦЦАЦЬ РУБЛЁЎ" (TWENTY ROUBLES).
in the center – a campfire with an inset of amber of a round shape; at the top – in the left–hand part a wicker–basket with snowdrops, in the right–hand part – snowflakes over a winter forest; at the bottom – an inscription along the rim "ДВАНАЦЦАЦЬ МЕСЯЦАЎ" (THE TWELVE MONTHS).