Commemorative coins "Eagle Owl"
Put into circulation on 28 December 2010Design: O.Novosiolova (Belarus)
Minted by: B.H. Mayer’s Kunstprägeanstalt GmbH, Karlsfeld, Germany
- Gold, Alloy standard of gold: 999
- Denomination: 50 rubles
- Weight of coin, g: 7.78
- Fine gold content, g: 7.78
- Quality: "proof", The coin is inlaid with a two diamonds 0.8mm in size and of VS clarity
- Diameter, mm: 25
- Mintage, pcs.: 2,000
- without box – 516 rubles 53 copecks
- Silver, Alloy standard of silver: 999
- Denomination: 20 rubles
- Weight of coin, g: 31.1
- Fine silver content, g: 31.1
- Quality: "proof", The coin is inlaid with a Swarovski crystal.
- Diameter, mm: 38.61
- Mintage, pcs.: 5,000
- without box – 46 rubles 00 copecks
The coins are round in shape with a raised rim on the obverse and the reverse. The coins’ edge is grained.
in the center — the relief image showing the State Coat of Arms of the Republic of Belarus within the circular geometrical ornament, beneath — the year of issue, and the alloy standard; and circumferential inscriptions: at the top — РЭСПУБЛIКА БЕЛАРУСЬ (THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS) and at the bottom — the denomination: 50 РУБЛЁЎ (50 RUBLES) on the gold coin and 20 РУБЛЁЎ (20 RUBLES) on the silver one.
in the center — the relief image of an eagle owl's head with its eyes inlaid with diamonds (on the gold coin) or Swarovski crystals (on the silver one); and circumferential inscriptions: at the top — ПУГАЧ (THE EAGLE OWL) and at the bottom — BUBO BUBO.