Commemorative coins "Hare"
Put into circulation on: 28 July 2014Design: O.Novosiolova (Belarus)
Minted by: B.H. Mayer’s Kunstprägeanstalt GmbH, Karlsfeld, Germany
- Gold , Alloy standard of gold: 999
- Denomination: 50 rubles
- Weight of coin, g: 7.78
- Fine gold content, g: 7.78
- Quality: "proof", The coin is inlaid with a diamond 0.8 mm in size, VS clarity.
- Diameter, mm: 25
- Mintage, pcs.: up to 1,000
- without box – 730 rubles 25 copecks
- Silver , Alloy standard of silver: 999
- Denomination: 20 rubles
- Weight of coin, g: 31.1
- Fine silver content, g: 31.1
- Quality: "proof", The coin is inlaid with a cubic zirconia gem.
- Diameter, mm: 38.61
- Mintage, pcs.: up to 4,000
- without box – 64 rubles 98 copecks
The coins are round in shape with a raised rim on the obverse and the reverse. The coins’ edge is grained.
in the center — the relief image of the State Coat of Arms of the Republic of Belarus within a circular geometric pattern, and circumferential inscription: at the top — РЭСПУБЛIКА БЕЛАРУСЬ (THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS), at the bottom — the year of issue, the alloy standard, the denomination: 50 РУБЛЁЎ (50 RUBLES) on the gold coin and 20 РУБЛЁЎ (20 RUBLES) on the silver one.
in the center — the relief image of the hare with its eye inlaid with a diamond (on the gold coin) or cubic zirconia gem (on the silver one); and circumferential inscriptions: at the bottom — ЗАЯЦ (HARE), and at the top — LEPUS EUROPAEUS.