Commemorative coins "Wolf"
Put into circulation on 21 December 2007Design: S.Zaskevich (Belarus)
Minted by: gold, 50 rubles - "The Royal Dutch Mint", Utrecht, the Netherlands; silver, 20 rubles - B.H. Mayer’s Kunstprägeanstalt GmbH, Karlsfeld, Germany.
- Gold, Alloy standard of gold: 999
- Denomination: 50 rubles
- Weight of coin, g: 7.78
- Fine gold content, g: 7.78
- Quality: "proof", The coin is inlaid with two diamonds 1 mm in size, SI clarity
- Diameter, mm: 25
- Mintage, pcs.: 2,000
- without box – 481 ruble 85 copecks
- Silver, Alloy standard of silver: 999
- Denomination: 20 rubles
- Weight of coin, g: 31.1
- Fine silver content, g: 31.1
- Quality: "proof", The coin is inlaid with two Swarovski crystals, yellow in color
- Diameter, mm: 38.61
- Mintage, pcs.: 7,000
- without box – 37 rubles 42 copecks
The coins are round in shape with the raised rim on the obverse and the reverse. The coins’ edge is grained.
in the center – the relief image showing the State Coat of Arms of the Republic of Belarus in the circle surrounded by the geometrical ornament; beneath – the year of issue and alloy standard; and circumferential inscriptions: at the top – РЭСПУБЛИКА БЕЛАРУСЬ (THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS), and at the bottom – ПЯЦЬДЗЕСЯТ РУБЛЁЎ (FIFTY RUBLES) on the gold coin and 20 РУБЛЁЎ (20 RUBLES) on the silver coin.
in the center – the relief image of a wolf’s head with its eyes inlaid with the diamonds (on the gold coin) and Swarovski crystals (on the silver coin); and a circumferential inscription: at the top – ВОЎК · CANIS LUPUS (WOLF · CANIS LUPUS).